high rise apartment compactors
Designed for use with Trash Chute Systems
High Rise Compactor Combo for Trash and Recycling
The High Rise Compactors can offer many advantages:
- With a compaction ratio of up to 10 to 1 the High Rise Compactors can play a major role in reducing waste hauling requirements by 50% or more as well as the labor costs associated with waste processing.
- Containerized waste can help greatly in the control and/or elimination of problems associated with rodents, flies, birds, and other vermin inside and around the dumpster area.
- Containerized trash can help control or eliminate problems associated with 'others' using your dumpster to discard their trash.
- Clean and neat trash areas can help produce a better appearance and overall image of the building with tenants, guests, vendors and the community in general.
- The reduction of stored trash can help reduce fire hazards.
- Trash Compactors can help simplify housekeeping while also providing a better work environment for the building employees (due to the reduction in the requirements for handling and managing trash).
- High Rise Trash Compactors can be equipped with Air Sanitization Systems that help control waste odor normally experienced by guests and staff.