Waste Recycling Equipment, Products, Services, Information
and Related Resources
Jacksonville Waste Recycling
For local help on Waste Recycling Equipment, Products and Services in Jacksonville and surrounding areas check out the links below. You can find a large variety of Trash Compactors, Balers, Crushers, Shredders, Grinders, Densifiers and many other waste recycling related resources. If you know of some special Waste Recycling deals in the Jacksonville area, please email us at email@example.com and we will consider adding it to our website.
Recycling related Classifieds and Auctions in the Jacksonville Area ...
visit > > WasteCare's Exchange. The listings are free
|For helpful Waste Recycling related articles, topics and general reference material such as the information below click here|
Ideas for Reusing and Recycling in the Office
- Recycle copy paper, newspapers, paper cups, electronic equipment and batteries.
- Find safer
substances to use rather than common and potentially hazardous
chemical cleaners and
- Research for any regulations regarding electronics and bulbs containing mercury.
- Supplies made with recycled content can be purchased and recycled once again after use.
- Recycle old printer cartridges.
- Rather than
assuming an old computer needs to be replaced, research ways to
enhance the machine
Share office party leftovers
with friends and family. Donate untouched leftovers to homeless
Always print double sided copies
to save paper. Use a smaller font size and select the fast draft
- Pay company bills online to save paper and other valuable resources.
Avoid printing hard copies when
possible. Email company-wide memos and newsletters and save
If a hard-copy memo or
announcement is needed, post a few on office central bulletin
- Recycle electronics.
- Use paperclips rather than staples.
- Use old or out of date documents for scrap paper and low priority print jobs.
- Purchase recycled paper and recycle after use.
- Keep a recycling bin present in the office. Multiple bins throughout the office can be helpful.
- If an envelope has a metal clasp, such as a manila envelope, reuse it!
- Reuse file folders. Newer labels can be placed over the outdated ones.
- Buy refillable dispensers for adhesive tape to cut down on waste.
Computer disks can be reused if
old contents are erased. No need to purchase new ones and
Rather than using disposable
adhesive labels for envelopes and mailings, purchase a reusable
- Try to keep mailing and address lists up to date to avoid duplication or excess printing.
Call or write and ask that your
company be removed from mailing lists when unnecessary
Have central files that are
available to all employees to reduce the number of print jobs
- Proof-read everything on the computer screen to avoid wasted paper and ink.
- Donate old paper items like books or magazines to hospitals or libraries.
Communicate with suppliers and
warehouses and ask about returning cardboard boxes or packaging
- Ask if supplies can be delivered in returnable or recyclable packaging to reduce waste.
Use less packaging for your own
company products, if applicable. You can also use recyclable
- Reuse old paper for packaging. Shredded paper makes for great packing.
Other packaging supplies like
bubble wrap, peanuts, shredded paper and boxes can be reused or
Purchase needed supplies in bulk to reduce packaging and
research options for recycled packaging.
- Purchase energy-efficient items for the office.
Although cheaper up front, less
durable supplies will wear out faster and need to be replaced.
Copyright © WasteCare Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Article can be reproduced only with written permission from WasteCare Corporation. An identifying link to WasteCare Corporation must be placed visibly before and after the printed article and all hyperlinks within article must remain. To obtain permission to reprint this article, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . (Reference Article AI2-1122-133) . This page and the remaining website is monitored for copyright infringement by automated scans that include all websites worldwide.