Compactor Cart Combo
Compactor plus Lift Cart - All in one
Easy to Load
Easy to Transport
Standard Compactor Features:
- Compaction Plate exclusive design prevents 'bleed back' (eliminates need for operator during compaction).
Safety Features controlled by State of the Art Control Panel
- Built-in-Cart means that no additional handling equipment is needed for transporting & lifting heavy trash cubes.
- Built-in-Cart is powered electrically by push button which eliminates lifting by employees..
- Built-in-Cart has 4 large casters to ensure stability.
- Liquids are contained (and Liquid messes eliminated) with the unique patented chamber design.
- For Compactor to operate, all doors must be locked and cart locked into position.
- Stainless steel construction allows for easy cleaning, great appearance and long-lasting durability.
- There are no outside moving parts that could otherwise cause injury to employees / others.
- Electrical control panel is state of the art and designed to continuously monitor all safety features and functionality.
- Optional Locking Casters provides the capability for the compactor to be easily portable.
Compactor Cart Combo Specifications & Dimensions
|Container Capacity||9 Cubic Feet (Approximately|
|Trash Volume (Approx - varies with waste profile)||750 Gallons, 3.7 cubic Yards or 100 Cubic Feet of loose trash|
|Reduction Ratio (varies with waste profile)||10 to 1 up to 25 to 1|
|Compaction Force (up to)||12,500 lbs - 14,000 lbs Maximum|
|Cycle Time||25 Seconds for full compaction|
|Compacted Weight||Up to 250 - 300 lbs|
|Electric Motor||1 PH, 1 HP, 20 amp, 120v - UL Listed|
|Hydraulic Pump||Two Stage Gear Pump|
|Electric Service||120v, Dedicated 20 amp|
|Hydraulic Pump||Two stage Hi / Low gear pump|
|Overall Size||82" H x 34 1/2" W x 32 1/4 D|
|Bin Size||16" H 28" W X 20 1/2 D|
|Chute Door Size||26 1/2" W X 20 1/2 H|
Note: Specifications, Dimensions & other product details may vary slightly upon delivery due to continuous product progressions and improvement. If exactness is required on any item(s), confirm in writing before ordering. In our efforts to provide products with the most up to date engineering and design, we reserve the right to change specifications, dimensions and other product details without notice.
Performance may vary depending upon application.
Products must be installed and operated according to required standards, codes, regulations and safety procedures.