- Reduces dumpster
pickups many times by 50%
- Can easily eliminate dumpster
- Compacted trash
and can reduce
vermin & rodents
and within the
- Save up to 75% on labor
- Save up to 50% on Waste Hauling
- Save up to 30% on trash liners
- Reduces chance of employee theft
- Improves employee morale
- Creates a cleaner more sanitary environment for employees and customers
- Frees up space in your establishment. Fits well in most utility rooms so the compactor can be conveniently located and easily accessible by employees.
Employees LOVE Compactors!...
- Employees tend to other important responsibilities other than trash tasks
- No longer have to touch unsanitary trash & leaking trash bags are usually eliminated
- Employees like the 'no-handling' system of trash removal via the use of a handcart for transporting.
- No longer have to witness the trash being taken out constantly
- Usually eliminates leaks, spills and trash overflows in areas where customers may be exposed
- Employees focus on other responsibilities rather than trash
- Creates a cleaner, more presentable environment
Improve Labor Efficiency
Compactors Improve Security
Compactors (Mobile models) are usually emptied only 1 time for every 15 to 20 times required for conventional collection methods. Empty indoor compactors during off-peak times to improve employee efficiency.
Improve Sanitation and Enhance Image
Compacted trash is neat and containerized and not easily recognizable as trash by close-by patrons. Trash is accumulated inside a solid container which is not usually associated with the "look of trash" as you are transporting it for removal from your facility. Containerized, compacted waste is clean and neat. Waste spills and overflows are reduced or eliminated inside the establishment and also around dumpsters. Keeping trash compacted and contained reduces vermin and rodents inside the facility and around dumpsters. Employees and customers experience a much cleaner and more sanitary environment.
Incredible Savings & Payback
Waste Hauling Savings
Loose, non-compacted trash occupies up to 20 times more dumpster space than compacted waste. Waste hauling costs are reduced by fewer and/or smaller dumpsters, and many times dumpster pickups can be reduced by 50%.
Time-consuming and distracting employee trips to the dumpster are dramatically reduced when trash is compacted. Compacting as close as possible to the source of generation produces incredible benefits. Trips to take out the trash are dramatically reduced! The capacity of up to 15 or 20 (according to the size of indoor compactor and the contents of your waste) of the 55-gallon size bags of trash can be deposited before the compactor is emptied. Labor requirements are substantially reduced and employees can tend to other important responsibilities versus trash removal!
Bag Usage Reduction
Replace the use of up 20 trash liners with only one heavy duty poly bag used with compacted trash. Substantial savings can be realized. And, you also have the option of not using trash bags.
Return on Investment
Considering labor and waste hauling savings alone, paybacks can be immediate. Other savings include 1) tax write-offs, 2) reduced pilferage, 3) cooling/heating savings, 4) labor wage increases and savings associated, 5) indirect labor cost savings including employee benefits, 6) inflation, 7) improved security, 8) increase in employee morale due to a better, cleaner work environment, 9) recycling capabilities, etc.