WasteCare Corporation is your source for commercial trash compactors, balers, waste equipment, recycling equipment,
industrial shredders and grinders, and other waste related products and services.
STANDARD VERTICAL BALER - 72"
72-SVB - 72" STANDARD VERTICAL BALER
Standard Vertical Baler Features:
- UL Listed Control Panel
- PLC controlled electrical system.
- Specially Designed Hydraulic Circuit for High Speed Operation
- Tamper Proof Magnetic Reed Safety Switches
- Heavy Duty 7" Cylinder
- Heavy Duty 4" Hydraulic Eject Cylinder
- Reinforced Floor & Sidewalls
- Heavy Duty I-Beam Upper Stringers
- 4 Sided Nylatron Guided Platen for Smooth, Quiet Operation
- 2 Handed Safety Controls for manual operation
- Bale Full Indicator Light
- 6 Slots for Tying Bale
- Hydraulic Ejector Designed to eject full or partial bales
- Retractable Bale Dogs for reducing spring-back
- 2 piece split lower door to reduce operating space.
- Built in Fork Slots and Skids for easy installation
- Shipping Height of 88 inches allows upright Transport
Standard Vertical Baler Specifications
|Bale Size 72-SVB-BS
||40" x 72" x up to 40" height
|Ram Pressure 72-SVB-RP
|Twin Cylinders 72-SVB-TC
||7 " Bore, 4.5" Rod; 48" Stroke
|Motor / Electrical 72-SVB-ME
||20 HP; 3 PH; 208 / 230 / 460
|Bale Weights 72-SVB-BW
||Cardboard: Up to 1,300 lbs
|Cycle Time 72-SVB-CT
||Hydraulic / Chain
|Bale Tying 72-SVB-BT
||Wire or twine
|Overall Height 72-SVB-OH
|Width (with Door Open) 72-SVB-OW
|Static Width 72-SVB-SW
|Depth (with Door Open) 72-SVB-OW
|Static Depth 72-SVB-SW
|Loading Door Opening 72-SVB-LD
||28" x 72"
|UnLoading Door Height 72-SVB-DH
|Req. Installation & Operating Area 72-SVB-OA
|Shipping Height 72-SVB-SH
|Shipping Weight 72-SVB-WT
||Approximately 7,300 lbs.
72" Standard Vertical Baler Diagram - 72-SVB
Note: Specifications, Dimensions & other product details may
vary slightly upon delivery due to continuous product
progressions and improvement. If exactness is required on any item(s),
confirm in writing before ordering. In our efforts to provide products
with the most up to date engineering and design, we reserve the right to
change specifications, dimensions and other product details without notice.
Performance may vary
depending upon application.
Products must be installed and operated according to required standards,
codes, regulations and safety procedures.